TICKET AVALAIBLE AT :
- United Hart - Jl. Sultan Tirtayasa No.30, Citarum, Bandung Wetan, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40115 (0812 2225 8013)
- Yong Boyong Travel - 082115544367
- Backyard, Jalan Ir. H.Juanda No.145, Lebak Gede, Coblong, Lb. Siliwangi, Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40132 (022 87771357)
- The Parlor - Jalan Raya Ranca Kendal Luhur No.9, Gerbang Dago Resort Dago Atas, Dago, Coblong, Bandung, Jawa Barat 40191 (022 20454439)
- Heyfolks Shop - Jl. Yado III Blok A No.4, Kebayoran Baru, RT.1/RW.4, Gandaria Utara, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12140 (0818 496 654)
- Rurushop Gudang Sarinah Ekosistem - Jl. Pancoran Timur II No.4 Jakarta Selatan 12780 - Indonesia (+6281 29036 2655 )
- Double Deer - Jl. Jenggala II No.3 Selong,Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan (+6221 - 7245747) EXT 103 /104
Kimokal is the recording name of the duo, Kimo Rizky and Kallula Harsynta Esterlita conjoined.
Boldly staking out from a different depth of Indonesia’s music scene and transcends any notions of genre, drawing from psychedelic, nu-wave, dub, electronic, nu-disco, ballad and pop but refusing to be attributed to one particular tag whilst conveying an impressive collage of electronic textures simultaneously.
Although Kallula’s music and vocal background is rooted to pop, ballad and a touch of shoe gaze with a sense of self- possessed and nonchalant lyrics, Kimo’s influences can be pinpointed to the heights of the sixties and seventies eras. Kimokal’s music is an evolving obsession of conjuring lucid spaces and voyages through a style, which is at times melancholy, propulsive and serene. At once versatile yet eminently listenable as vivid and recognisable as electronic pop.
Listen KIMOKAL songs here: http://www.soundcloud.com/kimokal
DIOCREATURA is a music project initiated by EkkyDarmawan (Rock n’Roll Mafia & Polyester Embassy). His willingness and desire to play music has pushed him to form this project by the end of 2013 with some help from some of Bandung ‘s Indie Musician. Combining various genres and music ornaments, by the end of May, 2015, DIOCREATURA released their first album“Gaijin”, with their first single “There n Then”.
With EkkyDarmawan (guitar,vocal), FerdiArief (bass), Ezza Rush (guitar), HarizLasa (synth,vocal) dan Harry “koi” (drums) as their current formation, Diocreatura offers a dynamic yet unique composition of music, based on the various influence that they had. This project also reflects the desire of each DIOCREATURA members to explore and have fun with their music.
Listen DIOCREATURA songs here: http://www.soundcloud.com/diocreatura
TROÜ is a pop music project from Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Formed in 2014, this project stems from a desire to exploit the musical potentiality of each member, who already released Berhenti, Beautiful Life, and Home as their singles.
With Hariz Lasa (Vocal, Guitar), Elmo Rinaldy (Guitar), Mochammad Ifsan (Bass), Harry “Koi” Pangabdian (Drums) as their current formation. TROÜ ready to deliver you some soft yet refreshing tunes that comfort your ears.
Listen Troü songs here: http://www. soundcloud.com/trou-2
- Warpaint - febuary 17'
- Warpaint Lives Dates
- Indie four-piece Warpaint are finally heading to Jakarta
- Warpaint Live In Indonesia, February 2017
- Warpaint to Play Only Southeast Asian Show In Indonesia
- Warpaint Akan Konser di Indonesia untuk Pertama Kalinya
- Ternyata Ini Dia Sosok Drummer Ganteng Menurut Drummernya Warpaint
- Warpaint Siap Puaskan Fansnya Untuk Pertama Kalinya Di Jakarta Februari Ini
Indie Rock Group Warpaint Will Play At Indonesia for the First Time
American indie rock group, Warpaint will play in front their Indonesia fans for the first time. The quartet that consist of Emily Kokal, Theresa Wayman, Jennly Lee Lindberg, and Stella Mozgawa will play at Parkir Selatan Senayan, Jakarta on 17 February 2017. Wire It Up is the promotor responsible for the appearance of one of the hottest indie rock group in America for the past five years in Indonesia
Warpaint arrival will answer the curiosity of fans in Indonesia who have been waiting since seven years ago, when they almost come to Indonesia. Jakarta will be the first destination before they toured Australia and Japan. Indonesia will be the only Southeast Asian country given the opportunity to hold a concert of Warpaint
Wire It Up is a new concert promoter which will hold its inaugural concert. Even so, they are filled by the names that have been experienced in the field since the previous year. They choose Warpaint based on love of the band, "We are very happy to be able to invite them to meet the demand and satisfy the desire of the indie rock music lovers in Indonesia."
"Warpaint is one of the US indie rock band whose members are women who became a role model for many young people around the world," said Sandri, director Wire It Up. "In addition to great musicality, their live performances are also a lot of surprise that makes the audience liked them," he continued.
Since the news of the arrival of Warpaint certainty, the lovers of the group who came from abroad such as Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines also have bought tickets directly. Not to mention, Wire It Up provides an opportunity to interact further with a meet and greet session before the concert.
Wire It Up